Presentations at Conferences database records items from 2013 onwards
15 Papers presented by Prof. Gomes, N.
1. Gomes, N.: Co-creation of OERs for Foreign Languages Acquisition: A Case Study on Goa, India. Int. Conf. Open Education Conference. Open Education. 18-22 Oct 2021.
2. Gomes, N.; Deshmukh, A.: The Goan Pão: A Cultural Identity. Nat. Conf. Culture For All conference on Cultural Mapping. Sahapedia. 28-29 Sep 2021.
3. Gomes, N.: Collaboratively creating contextualised content for foreign languages: Experiences from teachers in Goa, India. Int. Conf. 2021 Creative Commons Global Summit. Creative Commons. 20-24 Sep 2021.
4. Gomes, N.: La conscience verte: une lecture écocritique des contes folkloriques de Goa. 7th National Congress and 1st Webinar on L’Oralité: l’univers de la parole: du traditionnel au numérique. Indian Association of Teachers of French. 26-28 Nov 2020.
5. Gomes, N.; Wadhwa, D.; Sahasrabudhe, S.: Participatory Role of Discussion Forum Moderators in Learner-Centric MOOCs. 9th International Workshop on ICT Trends in Emerging Economies (WICTTEE 2020). ICCE, Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE). 23 Nov 2020.
6. Gomes, N.: Design-thinking formal correspondence: Gamification as learning intervention in curriculum delivery. Int. Digital Roundtable on Design Thinking and Maker Culture: Sticky Learning for the 21st Century. IGNITE, Maastricht University, Netherlands. 22 Apr 2020.
7. Gomes, N.: Games for a better Democratic Society: Playing SIM-Democracy in South-East Asia. Int. Conf. on Transforming Education: Conference for Humanity. UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute for Peace and sustainable development (MGIEP), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. 10-13 Dec 2019.
8. Gomes, N.: The Mahatma in music: Representations of Gandhi in French songs. Seminar on The Multifaceted Mahatma: Revisiting Gandhi on His Sesquicentennial Birth Anniversary. Dept. of English, Goa University. 26 Mar 2019.
9. Gomes, N.: Demystifying Goenkarponn in Foreign language textbooks: Cultural identity discourse in French and Portuguese textbooks by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. Seminar on Making of Goan Identity. Dept. of History, Goa University. 15 Mar 2019.
10. Gomes, N.: Green consciousness and the Goan landscape: An eco-critical reading of Goa folktales. Nat. Conf. Contemporary and Modern Trends in English Literature and Language. Parvatibai Chowgule College of Arts and Science, Goa. 2-3 Apr 2018.
11. Gomes, N.: When sensational reporting disrupts the judiciary.. Nat. Conf. on The Role and Relevance of Media Ethics in Contemporary Society. Dhempe College of Arts and Science, Goa. 20-21 Mar 2018.
12. Gomes, N.: The Goan common man: Analysis of Sawkar's pocket cartoons. Seminar on Tradition, Continuity and Change, Goan Society in Transition(s). Dept. of English, Goa University. 15 Mar 2018.
13. Gomes, N.: Teaching disruptively: Hacking foreign language acquisition in non-native contexts. Int. Symposium on Goa: Literatures, Languages and Cultures. Instituto Camões. 24-25 Jan 2018.
14. Gomes, N.: Content videos using Powtoons for French language Acquisition. Workshop on Creating Content for Children across Languages. Institut Menezes Braganza, Panjim, Goa. 24 Nov 2017.
15. Gomes, N.: Audio-visual resources for French language. Teacher Training Workshop on Multimedia Tools for French Language Acquisition and Teaching. Dept. of French and Francophone Studies, Goa University. 21 Mar 2016.