Presentations at Conferences database records items from 2013 onwards
9 Papers presented by Prof. Ramesh, B.
1. Ramesh, B.; Mendes, S.: A study on CSR in the select Indian pharmaceutical sector. Nat. Conf. on Sustainable Development and Business Strategies. DPM's Shree Mallikarjun College of Arts & Commerce, Delem-Canacona, Goa. 13-14 Mar 2015.
2. Ramesh, B.: (Keynote address on the theme). Keynote. Nat. Conf. on Sustainbale Development & Business Strategies. Shree Mallikarjun College of Arts & Commerce, CanaCona, Goa. 13 Mar 2015.
3. Ramesh, B.: (Keynote address on the theme). Keynote. 5. Nat. Conf. on Sustainability in Management. Bapuji Institute of Engineering Technology and Bapuji Academy of Management and Research of Bapuji Educational Association, Davangere. 29-30 Jan 2015.
4. Ramesh, B.: Training and its impact on performance and productivity: An employee perception. 35. World Management Congress. Indo Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture (IGCCIA), Indira Gandhi Technical and Medical Sciences University, Ziro and Muslim Studies Centre, Institute of Asian Studies, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. 28-29 Dec 2014.
5. Ramesh, B.: Financial literacy and CSR. Nat. Conf. on Financial Inclusion for Sustainable Development. Department of Studies and Research in Commerce and Management, Karnataka State Open University, Mysuru. . 6-7 Dec 2014.
6. Ramesh, B.: Opportunities among SME's and emerging corporate. Nat. Seminar on Management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in India: Problems and Prospects.. Department of Commerce & Management of R.B. Madkholkar Mahavidyalaya, Chandgad, Kolhapur. 10-11 Oct 2014.
7. Ramesh, B.; SriRam, P.: An empirical study on the interdependence among stock market, commodities market and foreign exchange market. Nat. Seminar on Commodity Derivative Trading in India: Issues and Concerns. Osmania University, Hyderabad. 7-8 Aug 2014.
8. Ramesh, B.: Impact of Liberalisation. (Invited Talk). Nat. Conf. Globalisation and Privatisation on Socio-Economic Development in India. Vinayakrao Patil Mahavidyalaya, Vaijapur, Aurangabad, Maharashtra. 12-13 Apr 2014.
9. Dhume, P.S.S.; Ramesh, B.: Market Timing Ability of Fund Managers – Indian Experience. 66. All India Commerce Conf. Department of Commerce, Bangalore University, Bangalore. 5-7 Dec 2013.