Presentations at Conferences database records items from 2013 onwards
5 Papers presented by Prof. Rao, N.
1. Rao, N.: Studying Pissurlencar through O'Oriente Portuguez. Int. Seminar on Estado Da Índia: Colonial Periodical Press, Politics & Culture and The IV Int. Symp. on Goa: Cultures, Languages & Literatures. Govt. College Of Arts, Science & Commerce, Quepem; Camões Instituto Da Cooperacao E Da Lingua; Goa University. 21-23 Jan 2019.
2. Rao, N.: Village communities of Goa (A.D. 1000-1500). 20. Local History Seminar on History of Goa. Dept. of History, Goa University; Directorate of Archives and Archaeology. 10 Jan 2019.
3. Rao, N.: Ancient India in Indo-Portuguese Historiography. Int. Seminar on Philosophy and Literature Meeting: The West(s) and the East(s). Goa University and Institute of Philosophy, University of Porto, Comoes, Instituto da Cooperacao e da Lingua, I.P.. 19-20 Mar 2018.
4. Rao, N.: Rereading Vijayanagara history. Vijayanagara in Nationalist and Imperialist Writings. Dept. of History, Kannada University, Hampi. 11-12 Feb 2016.
5. Rao, N.: Mobility and Identity: A Study of Vishwakarma Panchalas of Karnataka. Nat. Conf. on In Search of Vishwakarma: Mapping Indian Craft history – Inter Regional Perspectives. Nehru Memorial Museum and Library in association with Prof. Vijaya Ramaswamy. 15-16 Oct 2015.