Presentations at Conferences database records items from 2013 onwards
7 Papers presented by Prof. Sudarsan, P.K.
1. Sudarsan, P.K.: Regional Disparities in Financial inclusion in Goa . Invited lecture. 19. Annual Conf. of Indian Political Economy Association. Indian Political Economy Association and Goa University. 4-5 Dec 2015.
2. DhaneeshKumar; Poornima, B.G.; Sudarsan, P.K.: Effectiveness of currency futures market in India: An empirical investigation. 4. India Finance Conf.. IIM, Bangalore. 17-19 Dec 2014.
3. Sudarsan, P.K.: Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Statistics and its Applications in Commerce. Nat. Seminar on Applications of Econometrics in Commerce. Gopal Govind Poy Raiturcar College of Commerce and Economics, Ponda, Goa. 8 Feb 2014.
4. Sudarsan, P.K.: Rupee Depreciation and its impact on Macroeconomic variables of India. Nat. Seminar on Challenges of Depreciating Indian Rupee on Higher Trajectory of Growth. Department of Economics, Gudleppa Hallikeri College, Haveri. 24-25 Jan 2014.
5. Sudarsan, P.K.: Political Economy of India’s Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN. Nat. Conf. on India’s Political Economy in Transition: The Crisis of Governance, Democracy and Development. Department of Political Science, Goa University. 21-22 Dec 2013.
6. Sudarsan, P.K.: Introduction to Various Scientific Packages Available for Research. Nat. Workshop. The CES College of Arts and Commerce, Cuncolim, Goa. 6-7 Dec 2013.
7. Sudarsan, P.K.: Career Advancement Scheme under New UGC Regulation 2010. (Invited Talk). 90 Orientation Course. UGC-Academic Staff College, Goa. 13 Nov 2013.